Eco-friendly fundraising campaign
Fundraising campaigns reinvented!
Are you a member of an organization, a sports team or a school group, and are you looking for the best way to raise funds for your project or team?
Doing an ecological fundraising campaign with Pure means encouraging your loved ones to buy locally and reduce their plastic consumption. It means offering products that are truly efficient, but also good for the planet and for health!
All this while raising money for the cause that is close to your heart!
We offer 3 options for fundraising campaigns. All products sold are then offered in bulk across Canada.
Option #1 – 2.0 Fundraising Campaign
New for 2020!
With the COVID-19 pandemic, we had to find a safe solution for everyone.
This year, it will be possible to manage your campaign directly on our website. This way, all the products that are available, including Osmose, oNature and bulk at home products, will be available.
- The organization or team will be given a 5% discount promotional code to order the products online.
- Participants share the promotional code with their entourage so that they can place their own order on our website.
- As with every order placed on our website, the customer receives an email to find the nearest Pure bulk filling station.
- At the end of the campaign, the organization or team will benefit from a great percentage of net sales from the promotional code.
- No inventory to manage and safe for everyone!
Option #2 - Direct sale
- Each participant has a case of 12 Pure products for sale.
- The content of the sets is not changeable and the return of merchandise is not accepted.
Option #3 - Order form
- The participants sell our products individually to their surroundings with the order form.
- You return to us the completed fundraising campaign document with the total of all participants and attach all individual order forms.
- After the campaign, an invoice will be provided to you and you will be able to claim the sales taxes if you have the opportunity to do so, for even more profits for your cause.
- No inventory to manage.
- 1 to 2 weeks for delivery*.
*In order to have the transport included, a total order of a minimum amount of 500$ is required. Exceptions may apply for more remote areas.
If you have a logo, we can also provide you with a visual to communicate it to your group.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to do an ecological fundraising campaign or if you have any other questions, at firstname.lastname@example.org.