What is Surfaces Disinfectant actually spreading? Peace of mind, that’s what. The peace of knowing that every single non porous surface in the house can be easily sterilized. Are you also having problems with your littles ones and furry friends putting hands and paws everywhere they’re not supposed to ? You can stop worrying, we got you covered. We only use ingredients that are safe for all.
Extra dirty surface? Wash it down first and then apply disinfectant.All it takes is a single spray and all your worries will fly away.
- Aroma with essential oils
- Safe ingredients
- Bulk refill
- Septic system safe
- Gluten free
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- How to use
- Health Canada approved DIN: 02514575
- Contains 0.5% active peroxide that kills fungi, germs, bacteria and viruses.
- It can be used in hospitals, schools, buildings, offices, hotels, factories, washroom and shower facilities
- Ideal for floors, walls, woodwork or any water-washable surface
- Ecological and ultra-efficient Disinfectant
- The 10L bag in box is made out of recycled cardboard and represents 90% less plastic. Its dimensions are 13 inches deep x 10 inches large x 7 inches height.
Hydrogen peroxyde Liquid sanitizer
Laureth-7 Plant derived cleaning agent
Dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid Synthetic & biodegradable cleaning agent
Propylene glycol Plant derived wetting agent
Potassium sulfate Mineral pH adjuster
We are transparent, just like our containers. We post the full list of all our ingredients on our labels because we are proud of the effectiveness of our products and the ingredients, we use to achieve them.
Ecological and ultraefficient Disinfectant. Safe on the floors, walls, woodwork, all water washable surfaces, and can be used in hospitals, schools, public buildings, offices, hotels, factories, restrooms and shower rooms.
Spray on the surface and leave to act for at least 1 minute. Rinse and dry with a clean, damp cloth. All surfaces in contact with food should be rinsed well with potable water.
For porous surfaces (e.g. stone countertops), it is recommended to spray the product directly on the cloth and not to let it rest.
WARNING. IRRITANT. Causes eye and skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Wear eye protection and protective gloves when handling. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not mix with toilet bowl cleaners, acids or products containing ammonia.
FIRST AID IF IN EYES: Keep eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. If contact lenses are present, remove them after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air and keep person comfortable to breathe. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Dispose of accordance with municipal, provincial, territorial requirements.