Kitchen + Bathroom
Kitchen + Bathroom can be used virtually anywhere in the house. Name can be a little misleading, but this product is well known to dissolve grease and the most tenacious of stains (most of which are in those rooms, thus the name). Got to try it out on your BBQ, on your car bumper’s dead fly museum and even in the shower.
Its peppermint smell is a must to spread a feel of freshness in the air (kind of the same feeling you get after brushing your teeth)
Do not forget to keep your bottle and refill it up at one of our locations.
- Aroma with essential oils
- Safe ingredients
- Bulk refill
- Septic system safe
- How to use
- Effective for cleaning the countertop, sink, appliances, cabinets, microwave-oven, floors, ceramic tiles, stainless-steel, chrome, fiberglass and porcelain surfaces.
- This product deodorizes areas and is ideal for removing odors from garbage, empty trash cans, basements, toilets and other odor-prone areas caused by microorganisms.
- The 10L bag in box is made out of recycled cardboard and represents 90% less plastic. Its dimensions are 13 inches deep x 10 inches large x 7 inches height.
- Powerful degreaser
- Dissolves stubborn stains
- Cleans, degreases and deodorizes surfaces
- Bulk refill
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- Aqua Water
- Laureth-9 Plant derived wetting agent
- Methyl isobutyl glycerol formal Plant derived wetting agent
- Dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid synthetic & biodegradable cleaning agent
- Methylglycinediacetic acid Synthetic & biodegradable anti-redeposition agent
- Isopropylidene glycerol Plant derived cleaning agent
- Sodium lauriminodipropionate Plant derived thickening agent
- Monoethanolamine Mineral PH adjuster
- Sodium hydroxide Thickening agent from mineral sources
- Fragrance/Parfum mix containing at least 50% of natural essential oils and sometimes synthetic fragrance always without harmful chemicals
We are transparent, just like our containers. We post the full list of all the ingredients on our labels because we are proud of the effectiveness of our products and the ingredients we use to achieve them.
For hard, non porous surfaces. For heavily soiled surfaces, spray on the surface and let it sit for a few minutes. Clean and wipe with a clean, damp cloth. keep from freezing.
PRECAUTION: Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Keep out reach of children. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. MAY IRRITATE EYES - MAY IRRITATE SKIN.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains Laureth-9. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for several minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.