Water-soluble Dishwasher Tabs
No need to prewash anymore; a single pellet dissolves all grease without leaving a mark. Pure Dishwasher Tabs eliminates all stains, cooked food residue just as it does tea & coffee stains.
Entirely biodegradable and safe for septic tanks. It’s packaging entirely water soluble therefore leaving no garbage behind. Now, let’s leave the dirt business to the dishwasher. It is their reason to exist after all. We have other important stuff to do. Like…working on doing nothing at all (takes a bit of practice am I right?).
- Effective in cold water
- Septic system safe
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- 8 in 1 formula, pre-washes, softens water, dissolves stubborn stains, eliminates grease, rinses, makes shine, protects from corrosion, protects glass and silverware
- No need to pre-wash your dishes
- Good for septic tanks
- Sodium carbonate mineral based cleaning agent
- Sodium sulfate mineral based cleaning agent
- Sodium carbonate peroxide mineral based whitening agent
- Sodium citrate plant based water softener
- Sodium disilicate mineral based cleaning agent
- Polyacrylic acid synthetic & biodegradable anti-redeposition agent
- Laureth-7 plant derived cleaning agent
- Citric acid plant based chelating agent
- Taed mineral based activating agent
- Protease plant derived enzyme blend spot remover
- Amylase plant derived enzyme blend spot remover
We are transparent, like our containers. We post the full list of all our ingredients on our labels because we are proud of the effectiveness of our products and the ingredients we use to achieve them.
Place the tablet in the detergent dispenser of the dishwasher. Close the dispenser. If the tablet is too big, simply place the pellet in the cutlery basket. Use a new tablet for each wash.
Tablets are harmful if they swallowed. They may irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Do not swallow.
If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
KEEP OUT REACH OF CHILDREN.